عبر هذه النافذه..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

chance-moon
أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم..

أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد
يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل أو الدخول إذا رغبت بالمشاركة معنا
عبر هذه النافذه..
chance-moon
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed Al-Faraheed

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed Al-Faraheed Empty Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed Al-Faraheed

مُساهمة من طرف chance-moon الثلاثاء نوفمبر 17, 2009 10:35 pm

A nick name :

Is Abu Abdul Rahman bin Ahmad Basri Al_Khaleel Alazdi Al-Faraheedi, Mr. literature people in the entire knowledge of the Shid and end in the correct measurement and mining issues as the explanation. One of his students Abu Amr bin al-Ala. taking him Siboih, and the crisis and read it, The general story in a book Siboih on Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed, Whenever Siboih said : I asked him, "he said," he said, "not to mention saying he" Al_Khaleel ".

And it is also Andr Ben Shamil. and Abu Fidel Alsdosi Marg, and Ben Nasr Aljehadmi and others.

Knowledge :

He retrieved the first of Prosody, The control language, and my eye on the book Allith Ben victorious and was the first to notice countless Arabs, and he says that the three verses and in literature, etc., such as it was by Roy interrupt presentations So it generated in the case ran to the people and said : my father had in.
Leftover and Shid : The mercy of God Alzhad in the world at it, He adds that the mechanism of Ben Ali Suleiman Ahvaz to discipline his son pulled Al_Khaleel to the Prophet Solomon pineapple bread and said : What I have each other, If you do not need me to point in Solomon. The Prophet said to him : "What was told? "Establishing wrote :

Sakha myself that I do not see anyone die .
It is said about him that he said : if not this community - I mean people - parents science is not God Almighty God Crown, and he tells about Sufian Revolutionary he was to say : from love to look at the creation of a gold and grasp Vlinzar to Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed. And he tells about Andr Ben Shamil he said : we represent between Aun, the son of Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed whichever offer in Asceticism and worship whichever we do not know.

The Andr wrote : what I saw a man I know Year after son Own Al-Khaleel Ben Ahmed, books, which does not feel singled in place. What that tells him of Science and Asceticism months of the recall.

He died the mercy of God and one hundred sixtieth year of migration.
chance-moon
chance-moon
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 239

https://chance-moon.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed Al-Faraheed Empty رد: Al_Khaleel Ben Ahmed Al-Faraheed

مُساهمة من طرف ROro الجمعة ديسمبر 11, 2009 8:02 pm

يسلموو
سلمت الأيادي